What Is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning Equals Exfoliation & Hydration Optimization
Hydration isn’t just about applying moisturizers. Exfoliation is essential to healthy, hydrated skin.
When skin is dry, there is a buildup of dead skin cells, which block moisture and other skin-enhancing ingredients from penetrating the skin and reaching their cellular targets. Exfoliation clears dead skin cells to optimize product performance and allow moisture to enter the skin.
Did you know?
• Delivers gentle physical exfoliation with no downtime
• Is a great alternative to chemical peels in the Summer
• Creates the perfect canvas for spray-tanning
• Removes peach-fuzz and improves the appearance of skin texture
• Can be safely performed on all Fitzpatrick types
• Is a pregnancy-safe treatment option*
• Is social media gold for beautiful summer selfies
*when products used in the facial are pregnancy-safe
Dermaplaning Dos and Donts
-Schedule your dermaplaning appointment a week prior to when you want results. Your skin will need about a week for you to see the full results.
-Delay exposure to excessive heat, saunas, steam rooms, heavy work outs for 24-48 hours after treatment.
-If you must be in the sun, wear a hat, seek shade, apply and reapply SPF every two hours.
-Spray tan before your appointment, the treatment will remove it.
-Head to the beach or pool after treatment and soak up the sun.
-Assume that the SPF in your make up is enough to protect your freshly exfoliated skin.